40% of Gift Card Recipients Spend More than Card Value
Your customers want to support your local business – #supportlocal
A simple customer engagement solution will make it easier for them to spend more money at your business instead of corporate big boxes and the local competition down the street. Quick and easy to launch, start now and profit more from increased local sales.
Our exclusive Paystone #SupportLocal Bundle includes:
- Engagement Software
- Custom Loyalty Rewards Program
- Branded Member Portal
- Automated Digital Marketing Tools
- SMS Text Messaging Campaigns
- Custom Branded Loyalty & Gift Cards
- Promotional Gift Cards
- Branded Check-your-card-balance Page
- Reporting & Analytics
- Customer Insights
- UNLIMITED Gift and Loyalty Transactions – Zero transaction fees
- Unlimited Gift Card Re-Loads
- Existing Card and Card Balance Imports – Free of charge
This professional engagement software bundle supports and integrates with POS vendors and popular payment terminals from the top ten Canadian payment processors you already use today.
Integrated extensions provide your customers with the convenience that they expect by allowing them to participate in other major third-party loyalty programs and carry your loyalty and gift cards in their mobile wallet.
Now bundle in our cost saving Payment Processing option and receive:
- Free POS Payment Terminal – Tap Enabled
- Apple Wallet & Google Wallet compatible
- Accept all Cards and smartphone NFC payments
- Premium PCI Data Breach Protection
- Enhanced Interchange Cost Plus – simplified pricing
- Next Day Funding Deposits
- Chargeback and Dispute Assistance
- Real Time Transaction Reporting
- 24/7 Tech Support
Restaurant/ Hospitality/Retail Bonus: Add ecommerce online ordering with curbside pick up or delivery plus sell your gift cards online.
If you would like to see how affordable it is to launch this professional customer engagement solution contact me now and receive your first 50 custom branded gift cards free until the end of January. ~NOW extended to March 31,2021
~ Thanks! Andy Coats